I have been working in the financial services industry since 2006. Prior to taking on the role of Financial Planner, I was a Financial Advisor in the Hanover area and in 2014 I was a Pension Specialist with Bruce Power. During the last 12 years, I have focused exclusively on financial planning and fostering strong client relationships.
I hold a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Management Economics from the University of Guelph. I also hold the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation offered by the Financial Planning Standards Council.
I look forward to working with you to help you achieve your personal financial goals.
Toll Free(888) 225-2122
TD Wealth Financial Planning
Your priorities are important to us. We can work together towards your goals, and can help with:
Work with us to assess and recommend strategies that can help to reduce your tax burden, and:
- Reduce your taxable income during your lifetime or upon passing away
- Explore income splitting strategies
- Take advantage of tax deductions and credits available to you
We can offer strategies to help you become retirement-ready by discussing questions like:
- How much income is needed for the retirement you aspire to?
- How can you save enough to fund your retirement?
- How can you reduce taxes during retirement?
- When should you start taking your government benefits?
Estate planning helps ensure your wishes are carried out and is an effective way to benefit your heirs.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date Will and Power of Attorney
- Consider using executor services like a corporate executor or Power of Attorney for Property
- Transfer your wealth and help avoid any unintended consequences
What To Expect From TD Wealth Financial Planning
The goals and dreams you and your family share for your work and career, well-being, home, lifestyle and legacy.
Tim – Making sure Patty's legacy lives on
When Tim and Patty were faced with a life-altering event, their TD Wealth advisor helped them through the deeply personal aspects of legacy planning. Hear, in Tim's words, how their TD Wealth advisor took the time to understand their vision and helped establish a legacy in Patty's honour that will inspire students for years to come.
Steve & Lee-Ann – Creating a personalized plan to retire early
Steve and Lee-Ann know that the path to retirement has many twists and turns. They found that having the right TD Wealth advisor to help answer their questions, even the ones they didn't know to ask, can help uncover new possibilities. Find out how personalized retirement planning helped this couple retire earlier and make up for lost time.
Your Unique Goals
Knowing that you have a plan for tomorrow will help you concentrate on getting more out of life — today.