With over 21 years of experience in the financial services industry, I have been actively engaged in fostering strong client relationships and helping clients achieve their personal financial goals. My commitment to continuous education, as well as completion of required qualifications, has earned me the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification conferred by the Financial Planning Standards Council. I look forward to exploring investment strategies and solutions with you as we work together towards your unique financial goals.
Helping achieve what truly matters to you and your family.
Build net worth: We can help you build your net worth by developing effective strategies and investment solutions that align to your needs, even as they evolve.
Protect what matters: By leveraging the expertise of TD specialists, we can integrate strategies to help you protect what matters to you most at every life stage.
Implement tax-efficient strategies: We can work with you to help create and structure your accounts to help reduce tax exposure while keeping income available for when you need it.
Leave a legacy: Your legacy is important to us. We’ll help you create a plan that provides for your top priorities and optimizes the transfer of your wealth.
We See The Whole You
TD Wealth Financial Planning
Your priorities are important to us. We can work together towards your goals, and can help with:
Work with us to assess and recommend strategies that can help to reduce your tax burden, and:
- Reduce your taxable income during your lifetime or upon passing away
- Explore income splitting strategies
- Take advantage of tax deductions and credits available to you
We can offer strategies to help you become retirement-ready by discussing questions like:
- How much income is needed for the retirement you aspire to?
- How can you save enough to fund your retirement?
- How can you reduce taxes during retirement?
- When should you start taking your government benefits?
Estate planning helps ensure your wishes are carried out and is an effective way to benefit your heirs.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date Will and Power of Attorney
- Consider using executor services like a corporate executor or Power of Attorney for Property
- Transfer your wealth and help avoid any unintended consequences
The goals and dreams you and your family share for your work and career, well-being, home, lifestyle and legacy.
Steve & Lee-Ann – Creating a personalized plan to retire early
Steve and Lee-Ann know that the path to retirement has many twists and turns. They found that having the right TD Wealth advisor to help answer their questions, even the ones they didn't know to ask, can help uncover new possibilities. Find out how personalized retirement planning helped this couple retire earlier and make up for lost time.
Your Unique Goals
Knowing that you have a plan for tomorrow will help you concentrate on getting more out of life — today.