I have been working in the financial services industry since 2010, with a focus on fostering strong client relationships and helping clients achieve their personal financial goals.
I hold a Bachelor of Commerce degree specialized in Finance from the University of Toronto. I also hold the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation offered by the Financial Planning Standards Council.
I look forward to working with you.
B.Comm. - University of Toronto
TD Wealth Financial Planning
Your priorities are important to us. We can work together towards your goals, and can help with:
Work with us to assess and recommend strategies that can help to reduce your tax burden, and:
- Reduce your taxable income during your lifetime or upon passing away
- Explore income splitting strategies
- Take advantage of tax deductions and credits available to you
We can offer strategies to help you become retirement-ready by discussing questions like:
- How much income is needed for the retirement you aspire to?
- How can you save enough to fund your retirement?
- How can you reduce taxes during retirement?
- When should you start taking your government benefits?
Estate planning helps ensure your wishes are carried out and is an effective way to benefit your heirs.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date Will and Power of Attorney
- Consider using executor services like a corporate executor or Power of Attorney for Property
- Transfer your wealth and help avoid any unintended consequences
Success Begins With Understanding
Your hopes and expectations are at the heart of your financial plan.
That’s why at TD Wealth Financial Planning we take the time to discover and appreciate your needs, and include them in any discussion of your goals, so that together we may set a course for the future that you envision for yourself and your family.
The goals and dreams you and your family share for your work and career, well-being, home, lifestyle and legacy.
Polly – Moving forward with the right financial plan
When Polly moved to Canada, she was determined to build a great life for her family. Years of hard work and resilience paved the way for success, but when faced with the unthinkable, Polly was left to start again, leaving her with feelings of uncertainty. Find out how with the help of her TD Wealth advisor and a personalized financial plan Polly was able to take charge of her family’s financial future.
Steve & Lee-Ann – Creating a personalized plan to retire early
Steve and Lee-Ann know that the path to retirement has many twists and turns. They found that having the right TD Wealth advisor to help answer their questions, even the ones they didn't know to ask, can help uncover new possibilities. Find out how personalized retirement planning helped this couple retire earlier and make up for lost time.
Your Unique Goals
Knowing that you have a plan for tomorrow will help you concentrate on getting more out of life — today.