I have been working in the financial services industry since 2010 with a focus on fostering strong client relationships and helping customers achieve their personal financial goals.
I hold an Honours Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Psychology from York University. I also hold the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® certification offered by the Financial Planning Standards Council as well as the Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®) designation offered by the Canadian Securities Institute.
I look forward to working with you.
Brave TO, Scarborough and Rouge Hospital
TD Wealth Financial Planning
Your priorities are important to us. We can work together towards your goals, and can help with:
Work with us to assess and recommend strategies that can help to reduce your tax burden, and:
- Reduce your taxable income during your lifetime or upon passing away
- Explore income splitting strategies
- Take advantage of tax deductions and credits available to you
We can offer strategies to help you become retirement-ready by discussing questions like:
- How much income is needed for the retirement you aspire to?
- How can you save enough to fund your retirement?
- How can you reduce taxes during retirement?
- When should you start taking your government benefits?
Estate planning helps ensure your wishes are carried out and is an effective way to benefit your heirs.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date Will and Power of Attorney
- Consider using executor services like a corporate executor or Power of Attorney for Property
- Transfer your wealth and help avoid any unintended consequences
The goals and dreams you and your family share for your work and career, well-being, home, lifestyle and legacy.
A Powerful Combination Of Experience And Resources
Steve & Lee-Ann – Creating a personalized plan to retire early
Steve and Lee-Ann know that the path to retirement has many twists and turns. They found that having the right TD Wealth advisor to help answer their questions, even the ones they didn't know to ask, can help uncover new possibilities. Find out how personalized retirement planning helped this couple retire earlier and make up for lost time.
Your Unique Goals
Knowing that you have a plan for tomorrow will help you concentrate on getting more out of life — today.