As a planner with TD Wealth Financial Planning, I am passionately committed to providing my clients a fully integrated financial plan that balances living life today with setting goals for tomorrow. I take the time to understand, not just their current financial circumstances, but also the objectives and motivations integral to it. Whether you are planning for retirement or starting a new business, I am here to help guide you every step of the way.
In my role, I focus on four key areas:
- Build net worth – Identifying investment solutions that align to my clients’ evolving needs.
- Implement tax-efficient strategies – Working with my clients to help create and structure their accounts to help reduce tax exposure while keeping income available for when it’s needed.
- Protect what matters – Leveraging the expertise of TD specialists, I help integrate strategies to protect what matters to my clients.
- Leave a legacy – Helping my clients to build a plan to effectively transfer their wealth.
TD Wealth Financial Planning
Your priorities are important to us. We can work together towards your goals, and can help with:
We can offer strategies to help you become retirement-ready by discussing questions like:
- How much income is needed for the retirement you aspire to?
- How can you save enough to fund your retirement?
- How can you reduce taxes during retirement?
- When should you start taking your government benefits?
Estate planning helps ensure your wishes are carried out and is an effective way to benefit your heirs.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date Will and Power of Attorney
- Consider using executor services like a corporate executor or Power of Attorney for Property
- Transfer your wealth and help avoid any unintended consequences
Work with us to assess and recommend strategies that can help to reduce your tax burden, and:
- Reduce your taxable income during your lifetime or upon passing away
- Explore income splitting strategies
- Take advantage of tax deductions and credits available to you
Success Begins With Understanding
Your hopes and expectations are at the heart of your financial plan.
That’s why at TD Wealth Financial Planning we take the time to discover and appreciate your needs, and include them in any discussion of your goals, so that together we may set a course for the future that you envision for yourself and your family.
Helping achieve what truly matters to you and your family.
Build net worth: We can help you build your net worth by developing effective strategies and investment solutions that align to your needs, even as they evolve.
Protect what matters: By leveraging the expertise of TD specialists, we can integrate strategies to help you protect what matters to you most at every life stage.
Implement tax-efficient strategies: We can work with you to help create and structure your accounts to help reduce tax exposure while keeping income available for when you need it.
Leave a legacy: Your legacy is important to us. We’ll help you create a plan that provides for your top priorities and optimizes the transfer of your wealth.
Your Unique Goals
Knowing that you have a plan for tomorrow will help you concentrate on getting more out of life — today.
Research and Insights From The Wealth Investment Office
Staying on top of financial markets is important for making investment decisions. Check out our latest commentary and analysis.
For the holidays this year, fixed income investors wanted only one thing (and it wasn’t their two front teeth). The ascent of long-term yields over the past two years — from 1.50% in early 2022 to around 5% in October 2023 — led to some of the leanest months in modern history for bond investors. By the beginning of Q4, bond investors were bracing for the unprecedented possibility of a third straight year of losses. What they desperately needed was a rally — and boy did they get one.