As a planner with TD Wealth Financial Planning, I am passionately committed to providing my clients a fully integrated financial plan that balances living life today with setting goals for tomorrow. I take the time to understand, not just their current financial circumstances, but also the objectives and motivations integral to it. Whether you are planning for retirement or starting a new business, I am here to help guide you every step of the way.
In my role, I focus on four key areas:
- Build net worth – Identifying investment solutions that align to my clients’ evolving needs.
- Implement tax-efficient strategies – Working with my clients to help create and structure their accounts to help reduce tax exposure while keeping income available for when it’s needed.
- Protect what matters – Leveraging the expertise of TD specialists, I help integrate strategies to protect what matters to my clients.
- Leave a legacy – Helping my clients to build a plan to effectively transfer their wealth.
TD Wealth Financial Planning
Your priorities are important to us. We can work together towards your goals, and can help with:
Estate planning helps ensure your wishes are carried out and is an effective way to benefit your heirs.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date Will and Power of Attorney
- Consider using executor services like a corporate executor or Power of Attorney for Property
- Transfer your wealth and help avoid any unintended consequences
At TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM), we understand the importance of tax planning to investors. There are many tax-efficient investment vehicles available to Canadians to help maximize after-tax income and grow their investment portfolios. Read more here.
Geopolitical conflict, rising interest rates and record inflation heightened recessionary risks for many economies as financial conditions became increasingly constrained. Read the year in review.
The goals and dreams you and your family share for your work and career, well-being, home, lifestyle and legacy.
Success Begins With Understanding
Your hopes and expectations are at the heart of your financial plan.
That’s why at TD Wealth Financial Planning we take the time to discover and appreciate your needs, and include them in any discussion of your goals, so that together we may set a course for the future that you envision for yourself and your family.
Your Unique Goals
Knowing that you have a plan for tomorrow will help you concentrate on getting more out of life — today.
Steve & Lee-Ann – Creating a personalized plan to retire early
Steve and Lee-Ann know that the path to retirement has many twists and turns. They found that having the right TD Wealth advisor to help answer their questions, even the ones they didn't know to ask, can help uncover new possibilities. Find out how personalized retirement planning helped this couple retire earlier and make up for lost time.