As a planner with TD Wealth Financial Planning, I am passionately committed to providing my clients a fully integrated financial plan that balances living life today with setting goals for tomorrow. I take the time to understand, not just their current financial circumstances, but also the objectives and motivations integral to it. Whether you are planning for retirement or starting a new business, I am here to help guide you every step of the way.
In my role, I focus on four key areas:
- Build net worth – Identifying investment solutions that align to my clients’ evolving needs.
- Implement tax-efficient strategies – Working with my clients to help create and structure their accounts to help reduce tax exposure while keeping income available for when it’s needed.
- Protect what matters – Leveraging the expertise of TD specialists, I help integrate strategies to protect what matters to my clients.
- Leave a legacy – Helping my clients to build a plan to effectively transfer their wealth.
The Latest at TD Asset Management
To tailor to a client's evolving needs, we have access to the expertise at TD Asset Management. This strategic relationship allows us to deliver legendary client experiences, comprehensive solutions, and timely advice when clients need it most. TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM) is a leading asset manager in Canada with an expanding global presence.
Many investors let their emotions guide their investment decisions, which may lead them to buy or sell at inopportune times. Emotionally-driven decisions can have a significant impact on your portfolio. Read more here.
Work with us to assess and recommend strategies that can help to reduce your tax burden, and:
- Reduce your taxable income during your lifetime or upon passing away
- Explore income splitting strategies
- Take advantage of tax deductions and credits available to you
We can offer strategies to help you become retirement-ready by discussing questions like:
- How much income is needed for the retirement you aspire to?
- How can you save enough to fund your retirement?
- How can you reduce taxes during retirement?
- When should you start taking your government benefits?
Tim – Making sure Patty's legacy lives on
When Tim and Patty were faced with a life-altering event, their TD Wealth advisor helped them through the deeply personal aspects of legacy planning. Hear, in Tim's words, how their TD Wealth advisor took the time to understand their vision and helped establish a legacy in Patty's honour that will inspire students for years to come.
Steve & Lee-Ann – Creating a personalized plan to retire early
Steve and Lee-Ann know that the path to retirement has many twists and turns. They found that having the right TD Wealth advisor to help answer their questions, even the ones they didn't know to ask, can help uncover new possibilities. Find out how personalized retirement planning helped this couple retire earlier and make up for lost time.
We See The Whole You
The goals and dreams you and your family share for your work and career, well-being, home, lifestyle and legacy.
Your unique goals
You've worked hard to get where you are today. Now's the time to maintain, grow, and protect your net worth. Get tailored advice, solutions, and strategies that can help achieve your goals.