As a planner with TD Wealth Financial Planning, I am passionately committed to providing my clients a fully integrated financial plan that balances living life today with setting goals for tomorrow. I take the time to understand, not just their current financial circumstances, but also the objectives and motivations integral to it. Whether you are planning for retirement or starting a new business, I am here to help guide you every step of the way.
In my role, I focus on four key areas:
- Build net worth – Identifying investment solutions that align to my clients’ evolving needs.
- Implement tax-efficient strategies – Working with my clients to help create and structure their accounts to help reduce tax exposure while keeping income available for when it’s needed.
- Protect what matters – Leveraging the expertise of TD specialists, I help integrate strategies to protect what matters to my clients.
- Leave a legacy – Helping my clients to build a plan to effectively transfer their wealth.
Interesting articles to explore
At TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM), we understand the importance of tax planning to investors. There are many tax-efficient investment vehicles available to Canadians to help maximize after-tax income and grow their investment portfolios. Read more here.
What To Expect From TD Wealth Financial Planning
Creating a wealth plan to help meet your long- and short-term goals
That's how I can help—by working with you one-on-one to create a personalized wealth plan that's lock-step with your life events and needs.
Working together, I can also help you:
- Discover your Wealth Personality™ to determine what drives your decisions
- Identify and prioritize your short- and long-term goals
- Find the confidence to take charge of your financial future through advice and planning